This year we are celebrating the 25th edition of ONDM. To mark the anniversary, the conference will open with a Jubilee Panel featuring participants that chaired past ONDM editions and played key roles in developing and growing the conference.
The panel will serve as a platform to briefly look back at the past editions of ONDM and focus on what the future holds for optical communications.
We have prepared a short video to celebrate this ocasion.
Time: Monday, June 28, 08:30-09:30 CET
If you want to attend this workshop, please register for the conference. The registration is free of charge for attendees.
Once registered for the conference, you can register for this workshop through this link. Please use the same email as in your EDAS registration.
The full conference program is also available.
- Raul Muñoz, CTTC, Spain, Chair of ONDM 2020
- Ramon Casellas, CTTC, Spain, Chair of ONDM 2020
- Marco Ruffini, Trinity College Dublin, Ireland, Chair of ONDM 2018
- Tibor Cinkler, Budapest University of Technology and Economics, Hungary, Chair of ONDM 2003 and 2017
- Pablo Pavon Mariño, Universidad Politécnica de Cartagena, Spain, Chair of ONDM 2016
- Piero Castoldi, Scuola Superiore Sant’Anna Pisa, Italy, Chair of ONDM 2015
- Lena Wosinska, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden, Chair of ONDM 2014
- Franco Callegati, University of Bologna, Italy, Chair of ONDM 2011
- Piet Demeester, University of Gent – imec, Belgium, Chair of ONDM 2004
- Alexandros Stavdas, University of Peloponnese, Greece, Chair of ONDM 2000
- Maurice Gagnaire, Telecom Paris, France, Chair of ONDM 1999
Paolo Monti and Marija Furdek, Chairs of ONDM 2021
ONDM 2021 will host several other workshops. Visit the complete list of workshops for more information.
ONDM 2021 will also feature an interactive and dynamic program comprising keynotes, tutorials, and invited talks, as well as high-quality contributed talks, ONDM 2021 will serve as a platform to divulge into hot and emerging areas of optical networking. Visit our programme page for more information.
The ONDM 2021 registration is free for attendees and includes access to all workshops, keynote speeches, tutorial talks, technical sessions, special events, and conference proceedings, and recorded presentations for which the presenting author has granted permission. Visit our registration page and register today!